During this holiday season, we'd like to remind you to shop locally. As you begin to knock out all of your holiday shopping, we ask that you keep Louisville's locally owned businesses in mind. Together, we have the ability to make a real impact on the local economy as well as the lives of the business owners that make Louisville such a wonderful place to live.
...Oh, and did we mention that you can find some amazing gifts too?
Here are few gift ideas just in case you need that extra boost of motivation to shop local this holiday season:
- Give the gift of a clean house with a gift certificate from S&M Cleaning
- Cookbook or unique piece of kitchenware from The Singing Cook
- Unique piece of art from any one of Louisville's galleries and art shops
- Fun treats and stocking stuffers from Assorted Goods and Candy
- Nice bottle of wine or a favorite six pack from Down Under Wine & Spirits
- Gift certificate to one of Louisville's delicious restaurants or coffee shops
- Gift certificate for yoga classes or gear at Yoga Junction
- Relaxing massage at the Wellness Center
- Book by your loved one's favorite author at the Book Cellar
- Gift certificate to a consignment clothing store like Found Underground
- Bike gear or accessories from Louisville Cyclery
Can you think of any other gift ideas from locally owned Louisville business? Please tell us about them in the comment section!